- Are you looking for a career that provides variety, job security, flexibility, is challenging, and presents room for growth?
- Are you interested in working for a company that cares about its employees and cares about its customers?
Caneda Transport has been in business for over 35 years and we have an excellent reputation in the transportation industry. Because we have terminals in 3 distinct geographical areas and our customer base in extremely diverse, we are strategically positioned to withstand shifts in the economy or natural disasters that could otherwise adversely affect day-to-day operations and the financial health of the company.
- Sense of camaraderie and family within the company (We like to celebrate.)
- Good pay and benefits
- Open-concept offices and open-door policies
- Safety consciousness, high safety rating, low claims ratio
- Flexible – full-time & part-time positions (We appreciate the importance of work-life balance.)
- Senior management pitches in (We don’t ask other people to do what we aren’t willing to do.)
- Equipment is safe, clean, and very well maintained
- Opportunity for advancement
- Interesting work with lots of variety
- High employee retention in the offices and amongst drivers (75% of employees have been with Caneda more than 10 years)
If you are looking for a rewarding career and you are conscientious and like working in a team environment, Caneda might be the right fit for you. Whether it is in sales and dispatch, accounting or driving, we are always on the lookout for good people.
Take a moment to fill out a general application and send us your resume.
You may also visit Mullen Group's Job Central to view all current Mullen Group Ltd positions.